Whether you are coming on your own, with your family, your friends or business partners, you will refill your battery and and experience the unique moments of bonding in the wild and undisturbed nature.
You won't lack the adventure with our experienced free climbing or rafting instructors, our guides will teach you how to distinguish self-grown Mediterranean and mountain side plants, from which we will make delicious teas.
We offer extensive range of adventure tours for single persons or small groups which combines both activities and leisure: walking and trekking with cultural sightseeing, domestic food and beverages tasting by the fire in mountain houses.
Why travel with us?
- Highly personalized services before, during and after trekking
- Small group or single person. Our maximum group size (6) is often the minimum at other companies
- Our trips are lead by a local professional mountain guides.
- We run imaginative and sensible itineraries and definitely do not "follow the crowd"
- Fully customizable routes and type of accommodation
- Discounts from the second trip onwards.
- Learn with us about the aromatic plants and cultural heritage
- Enjoy the domestic GMO-free food and drinks
Some of the galleries:
Hiking adventure with Toshimi
Location: Mountain Omiska Dinara, Croatia
POI: Omis (city), Omiska Dinara, Lokva Rogoznica (village)
Cvrsnica Exploratory Trip
Location: Mountain Cvrsnica, Bosnia & Herzegovina
POI: Park of Nature Blidinje, The Highest summit, Neretva canyon
Omiska Dinara & Cetina with Takujiro
Location: Omiska dinara, Dalmatia - Croatia
POI: Town of Omiš, Fortress, Kula Summit, River Cetina
Brač hiking with Norwegian journalists
Location: Island of Brač, Dalmatia - Croatia
POI: Gazul shepherd settlement, Blaca Hermitage, Nerezisca
North Velebit Trekking with Adriana
Location: Mountain Velebit, Croatia
POI: Zavizan, Premuzic pathway, Alan
Hvar acient trek with Chelsea
Location: The island of Hvar, Dalmatia - Croatia
POI: Starigrad's Plain, Purkin Kuk, St. Nikola Summit, Wineyards of St. Nedjelja
Two days on the Mt. Dinara with group from Praha (Czech)
Location: Mountain Dinara, Croatia
POI: Cetina Springs, The highest croatian Summit - Sinjal,
Waterfall Krcic, Town of Knin