- Trekking boots or solid sports shoes
- Long clothes to protect from thorns and bushes
- Socks (2 pair)
- Shorts Pants Bathing suit (if the sector has rivers, lakes or sea)
- Gloves (only for winter months)
- Hat for cold weather
- Jockey for the Sun
- Neck Polar Wind
- Sun UV protection
- Sunscreen Sun Glasses
- Digital Camera
- Sleeping bag for actual season (only for the nomal and advanced trek level)
- Bottle for water (1,5 l)
- Easy Cutlery & metal pot (only for the nomal and advanced levels of trek)
- For hygiene: toothbrush, wet wipes ...
Own equipment for the additional activities isn't required: Sport climbing, canyoning , rafting, fishing, etc. It is included in the price of the program.